Saturday, October 11, 2008

Timeless Love

Greetings Dear Reader-
I went to my first Second Life wedding this week. Poulet Koenkamp and Martin414 Timeless made a commitment here, and will soon meet in Real Life to make further bonds.I can think of no other person than William Shakespeare to provide the words
that will go with the pictures I took of the event... Enjoy, and reflect on
the power of Love.....


Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck;

And yet methinks I have Astronomy,

But not to tell of good or evil luck,

Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

Pointing to each his thunder, rain and wind,

Or say with princes if it shall go well

By oft predict that I in heaven find:

And, constant stars, in them I read such art

As truth and beauty shall together thrive,

If from thyself, to store thou wouldst convert;

Or else of thee this I prognosticate:

Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.



Shakespeare XIV


All the best, dear reader- Annabelle

No comments: